- Protect your family and loved ones against financial trouble, or even ruin.
- Relieve some of the anxiety that family members may feel by being able to cover the cost of any outstanding debt & mortgages.
- Some forms of life insurance can even be used as a means of saving money over the long term.
- Be able to cover medical bills, mortgage, car payments, and other ongoing expenses if you cannot work.
- Workman’s comp only covers injuries or illnesses that are a direct cause of your work environment.
- 22% of the disabled population is under age 65.
Long-Term Care Insurance
- Protect your assets against the high costs of long-term care.
- Preserve your indepence by being able to cover the cost of in-home care.
- More than 12 million Americans will require some form of long-term care by the year 2020.